Sunday, April 1, 2012

New at Scrappin Naturally





New Kit In Store "Nitara Orange Spring" By Cindy's Creative Designs


I have a new kit for you today!

Do you believe?

Magic and fairies are all round us! You just have to look.


Not all shown.

Personal use only. Tagger Size.

75 elements & 12 papers.


Available HERE!




Also, find a tutorial done with this kit by Kris HERE.


I am EGG-CITED to say I have released a new kit just in time for Easter!


All the little children are EGG-CITED! The Easter Bunny is hopping his way down the bunny trail and dropping off Easter eggs along the way. He's dropped off lots of eggs for your egg hunt this year and left a few of his friends behind to help hide them. This charming Easter kit is a sure to please with it's bright fun colors, lots of bunny friends, and a dozen or so Easter eggs to hide.


Kit is available in both tagger and scrapper sizes. Tagger size can be found in all of my stores that sell personal use products. Scrapper sizes are available in select stores.


I've included a freebie from the kit on my blog. Enjoy!



Kit includes:

18 Papers

7 Bead Scatters

2 Bunny lights borders

1 Grass border

1 Easter Egg border

2 Egg lights borders

7 Satin bows

7 Satin ribbons

8 Rick Rack ribbons

2 Bunny eggs

1 Boy bunny

1 Girl bunny

1 Fluffy bunny with eggs

2 Eggs with Bunny inside

1 Bunny Egg Wreath

8 Buttons

2 Baby Chick Eggs

7 Dotted Eggs

7 Multicolor/Print eggs

4 Easter lilies

7 Bow Flowers

7 Colored Daisies

4 Satin ribbon flowers

7 Egg Frames

3 Print Rectangle Frames

1 Clump of Grass

1 Basket of Easter Eggs

1 Egg Tree

1 Egg Wreath

7 Stitches Borders







A little freebie for you....



Zip includes both tagger and scrapper size.

Personal use only!


You can snag yours here.




Have a beautiful Sunday!


Renee'


Need a little something to spruce up your floral arrangements? Well try these gorgeous stick pins that were put together by me. I hand picked and assembled these beauties. Several colors to choose from, adds that little bit of bling that you were looking for to your kits. You get 5 full size commercial use elements all at 300 dpi. Find this exclusively at Scrappin Naturally.



Buy it here


--






--
 

Follow me on twitter
Follow me on Pinterest
Find me on facebook
My blog and My site
               -Angelbaby scraps
               -Inspirations of scrap friends
               

No comments: